[Newbie] Increasing Skill and Spell amounts

From: Jeremy M. (jkm4802@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/01/02

Out of curiosity, is there a more conventional way of doubling the amount of
spells and skills available in Circle? I know there's the 128 bit patch, but
being a novice at code I'm not overly sure how that would apply to allowing
500 zones. I'd be perfectly comfortable with 500 zones personally. A guiding
hand in the right direction could be of help. :)

Jeremy M.