Re: [OasisOLC] RedHat Linux 8.0 Upgrade

From: Mythran (
Date: 11/12/02

> This is hopefully an unnecessary question, but you did a make clean,
> removed config.cache/conf.h and re-ran configure, right?

LOL, I hope I am competent enough to rerun configure BEFORE posting, but the
question by you is still needed for those of us who forget a lot.  Yes, I reran
configure, one error when compiling due to configure.  Configure set's
NEED_BZERO_PROTO when I don't need it so I have to comment that out everytime I
run configure...

Anywho, the problem was...I changed the source prior to upgrading and didn't
compile.  DOH!  Maybe I should've checked that prior to posting lol.