Re: [DG] Problem with add_room, help needed

From: Torgny Bjers (
Date: 11/12/02

On 02-11-12 21.03, "Torgny Bjers" <artovil@ARCANEREALMS.ORG> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am running a "heavily" modified CircleMUD bpl20-21 (still converting
> send_to_char instances :]) with DG Scripts 0.99 pl8 and OasisOLC 2.0.1.
> When I upgraded to DG Scripts pl8 I discovered something really odd.
> Whenever I add a room, either through redit, or through dig, a call goes to
> add_room, of course.  Before, this worked flawlessly, now I get errors on
> script variables that have been assigned to rooms.  I am assuming that it
> has something to do with the rnum of the room, or something to that effect,
> and the lines I have isolated as the cause of this are:


Sorry for replying to my own message...

I removed the lines mentioned, and then it works just like before.

I am going to do some debugging and tracing inside extract_script and
assign_triggers as well, and if I find anything, I will post it.  Perhaps
this has been addressed in the pl9 patch, will verify that as well.


   | FAQ: |
   | Archives: |
   | Newbie List:   |

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : 06/25/03 PDT