Re: READ ME NOW: It's Here! CircleMUD 3.1!

From: Torgny Bjers (artovil@arcanerealms.org)
Date: 11/18/02

On 02-11-19 05.20, "Alex" <fletchra@QSILVER.QUEENSU.CA> wrote:

> It's here.  It's been a long time coming (9 years and a day in fact[1]),
> but it has finally arrived.
>
> CircleMUD 3.1 is now made officially available for your consumption.

Alex, you old devil.  You almost made me believe this was another April's
Fool joke.  But the files seem genuine enough, so I suppose I will be taking
a look at the patch later.  You guys have done a great job with the server
since back in the day, and if I would start over now, I would still chose
CircleMUD, all considered. :)

P.S. I am still expecting a mail telling me this was all a joke.  I dinna
fall for nothin', ya hear?! *snickers*  D.S.

Warm Regards,
/Torgny