Re: [OasisOLC] Almost Finished

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 12/07/02

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002, Mythran wrote:

>OasisOLC has been sent in to Greer.  Hopefully it will be placed on the ftp site
>soon.  It may contain some bugs so please let me know.

Oh, I thought you sent it to me to review first.  I might've been wrong,
but I think I'll do that anyway tomorrow.  Files should normally be
uploaded to the /incoming directory via FTP.

>It is for bpl22 not for 3.1.  I did it this way so I can debug what is
>buggy since there were so darn many code changes....

But bpl22 -> 3.1 has very few changes, so you should just do that.  But
that's up to you.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org