Re: [OasisOLC] Almost Finished

From: Mythran (kip_potter@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/08/02

> Oh, I thought you sent it to me to review first.  I might've been wrong,
> but I think I'll do that anyway tomorrow.  Files should normally be
> uploaded to the /incoming directory via FTP.

Umm, yes, so you can review it first...I thought since you were the last one to
develop it...

> But bpl22 -> 3.1 has very few changes, so you should just do that.  But
> that's up to you.

I patched it into my test mud and it did so cleanly (-2 rej's).  So, I will get
those fixed up and working, a little tinkering/testing, and then upload the patch
for 3.1.  BTW, anyone find any bugs in the first version, let me know asap so I
can implement it into this one.

Thanks!

Mythran