Re: Unified account with many characters

From: tap3w0rm (tap3_w0rm@attbi.com)
Date: 12/09/02

>If somebody sets up a CVS I'd be happy to start development for a
CircleMUD
>3.1 with unified accounts, or, I'll just start without the CVS, but I'd
>rather not.  I have no machines I can run a CVS server at, and I can't
use
>the one for our MUD since I have no remote access to it, except through
>SSH, and there I only have two shell accounts, so that's a no go.

One thought

Cygwin start your progress in Cygwin and setup a CVS system under it

If you don't know what it is go to www.cygwin.com download/install it
And run a bash prompt from your start menu complete with everything
You would get from a shell account on your machine complete with
Rpm support. And all the tools you need to get going.

It is what I use I compile back and forth with Cygwin and vc++6
to make Sure I haven't done anything that will not compile under
a *nix system.

best of luck I am very interested in such a project as well I
may start on a imp of it for my mud