Re: Complete Codebase Opinions wanted

From: Ronald Fenner (abbadon@mac.com)
Date: 01/21/03

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 12:16  AM, Brandon Allen wrote:

> i have been reading through this and i didnt see
> any mention of the 128 bit patch. if you realy
> want to add a bunch of things to your mud your
> going to have to do the 128 at some time.

I remember finding a potentially serious problem with the 128 bit patch
that used macros being if you goofed on position number of the bit and
made it to large the macros would not detect that you may have exceeded
the bounds of the array that held the bits ie. when say you had 4 ints
holding the bits but provided a number that addressed a fifth int.

Ron Fenner