multiple attacks and ascii Pfiles

From: Steve Postema (spostema1@attbi.com)
Date: 01/21/03

Hey all,

this is my first post to the list....I have circle3.1-with goodies (Oasis, DGScripts, Ascii Pfiles.)...I've begun to heavily modify the code, and when I went to add multiple PC attacks from the file attacks.txt on the circle ftp site, nothing happens....players get 1 attack regardless of if they are set to 9 or 10 or whatever...

After beatin my head on the wall for hours on this...I tried adding attack.txt to a stock circle 3.1 and low and behold it works great... any ideas on why it works on a non ascii mud vs an ascii? this is the only conclusion I could render..

Thanks in advance,
Steve