[code][olc] wear slots

From: Ben Heise (sten2u@juno.com)
Date: 01/27/03

I've put together stock circle-3.1 with the fungis additions, and am running circle3.1, dg scripts 9, oasisolc with numerous additions. that should sum it up for the server.

I tried adding more wearable slots and positions, using a wearbit handpatch off the circle site. however, it doesnt take in dg scripts etc. I have patched this in, and compiled, and after a few code fixes it compiles without errors. as far as I know, its possible to wear items on those positions.  however, olc still wont let me create, or edit items to place on those flags.

has anyone done this, or know where the problem is?

thanks,
ben

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com