Re: reroll snippet

From: Dave Robbins (daverobbins@comcast.net)
Date: 01/31/03

> Run your MUD in gdb and provide a backtrace.  I don't know
> know what to tell you without a little more information then
> what you provided..  One other thing did you do a clean
> compile?

I will run it in gdb and provide the backtrace tonight when I get home
from work. But for now I can tell you that the source that Im working
with is the trapp source (which includes races and oasis) and I added a
few bugfixes from the circlemud ftp site and removed the stock
areas/mobs/objs/shops except for 0 (the void) and 12 (the imm rooms).

--
Dave Robbins <dave@monological.com>