exits-circle.3.1.txt

From: Gerald Florence (septe@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/17/03

Ok, there's a typo in the snippet that I had uploaded.  In redit.c,
redit_disp_menu section, there's two blocks of text of the following:

          room->dir_option[SOUTHEAST] &&
          room>dir_option[SOUTHEAST]->to_room != -1 ?
          world[room->dir_option[SOUTHEAST]->to_room].number : -1

The first one is correct for SOUTHEAST but the duplicate further
down should have been SOUTHWEST.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I didn't catch this and I'm treating this
as a learning experience:  TEST ALL COMBINATIONS AS
HUMANLY POSSIBLE.  I didn't test all of the directions and I
should have.

Gerald Florence (Septe)