Re: Updated 3.1 race/class docs

From: Chris Ward (wwc@cyg.net)
Date: 02/24/03

>If they're unsatisfying, _what_ is wrong with them?  You didn't really
>give us many hints.  We can't improve them if we don't know what's wrong.

Sorry Alex your right, I was griping without explaining my gripe. I found
the Coding doc to be very hard to follow and vague, there were no complete
examples...it was assuming way to much for my limited skills to follow and
make sence of. Later today I'll take it apart and tell you in detail the
area im talking about that lost me. For the life of me I can't seem to
recall which area it was, there are some examples that start to explain a
concept and fill in a few areas you must change *I think its on adding
classes* and then it says something about the rest of the places are up to
you *the coder* to find and modify. I found that very frustrating the first
couple of times I jumped into tweaking things.

I've since compiled my own HOWTO for adding races and Classes to 3.1 I'll
gladly release and share later this week to anyone that wants a copy as
soon as I've had a chance to tidy it up and make it half way readable
*english wise* *remember IM a newbie coder :)*