DG Scripts for 3.1

From: Stephen Squires (gicker@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: 02/28/03

We currently are porting over to 3.1 because of some very serious memory issues that would be more work to track down and fix than to simply re-enter what we have done into 3.1.  In any case the memory problem is fixed.

As far as dg scripts go, if it's being worked on by Welcor that's awesome.  However, a possible time frame for when we could expect the patch would be appreciated.  We have enough work to keep us busy for a long time without needing to patch in dg scripts, but if it's going to be more than a year, we'd appreciate knowing in advance and we'll hand-patch a previous version in.

Thanks,

Steve Squires

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/gicker/
http://www.gatesofkrynn.com/

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.  It means you've decided to see past the imperfections"
-Unknown