CircleMUD logo/site

From: Torgny Bjers (artovil@arcanerealms.org)
Date: 04/11/03

Hello gang,

One thing that has irked me for a while is the CircleMUD sites. So I
decided to play a little with this during lunch, and this is what I came up
with during a quick session: http://torgny.sbbs.se:777/

The only two links that works so far are "CircleMUD" and "Developer's
Resources" in the section menu.

It's in no way complete, just an idea.

What do you guys think? Any ideas on how to make it better?

Right now it's based on layer positioning, and the styles are not finished,
so it might look strange if you're not using IE5.5+ or NS6+. I'll have to
clean the styles and create alternate stylesheets for old-world browsers
later. Kind Regards,
Torgny Bjers