Storing Spell Numbers

From: Brian Jenkins (bad_cpny@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/15/03

I would like to add a spellbook to my mud. I have alreadey gotten the
spellbook item made and it works but my problem is storing the spells
which are written in the book. The item only has four values and i
want more than four spells in each book so i tryed changing the spell
numbers into bitvectors but with 53 spells the bitvectors are too huge
to store in one value. Other than that i have no idea how i would do
it so i wondered if anyone had any ideas on the subject.

Thanks
Tenethor