Re: Quests and Godhood....

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 01/25/94

> As regards quests, as I explained earlier, I haven't had much
> experience.... could anyone offer some idea's q> for how a successful
> quest should be setup/managed/concluded, we have run a few of the get an
> certain object and we'll > give you X gold coins in various guises, but i
> feel there should be more....... anybody?

One that would take a bit of coding work would be creating a special proc
on a mob so that as soon as it sees a player, it awards them a hero
flag.  Then with a small modification to the who command, this could be
displayed on the who list.  Something similar to this was done at Fajita
DIKU a few years ago.

_O_  Ryan L. Watkins                                     vamp@csulb.edu