Obj. Flags

From: Brett C Helgeson (bhelgeson@csc.Cornell-Iowa.edu)
Date: 02/09/94

	I need some help. I am completly lost with
regards as to adding flags to obj. I can't seem to even
find where to add to the code to add flags on. I would
be very gratefull for anyone who could tell me WHERE I
should look to add to the code. I am pretty sure I know
what to do, I just can't find it ;(.
	What I want to do is to add on 5 flags to obj.
and limit some of them to particular classes. I would be
more than happy to share them once done, as I think it
might be something that other people might want too.
	Again, any help is much appreciated. Thanks..
                           Brett@Legends...