Class limits on items.

From: Jeffrey B. Deitz (jeffd@crl.com)
Date: 03/31/94

 Does the new 3.0 flavor of Circle impliment class limitation on objects
becuase this is one of the first things we add to our mud. Right now
there is no sense being a warrior character when you can be a mage or
cleric and use all the warrior armor and weapons already. Also being a
thief right now makes way too powerful. For those who know how to play
thief, the are in my opinion just about the most powerful class there is
and now they can wear warrior armor too. Also it seems a little hard to
have a thief sneaking around in full platemail which they can do right
now too. Just a few thoughts on the subject while waiting for the new
code to finally come out. "?)