dikued problems

From: Bradley Parks (bradp@lamar.ColoState.EDU)
Date: 04/25/94

Hello all.. i hope this gets to where it's supposed to go.

I am trying do use dikued for dos.  It allows me to change all mob attributes
except the LongDesc.  When I try to do this.  I get a "Stack Overflow!" messege
and I get kicked out of the program.  The same thing happens when i try to change
the ActDesc on an item, and the LongDesc of a room.

I changed my stacks in config.sys to =64,512 which i think is the highest it
will go...at least if i'm reading my dos book right.

Please help me out.  Thanks in advance.

Shea  -  bradp@lamar.colostate.edu