RE: PURGE BUG

PAULMANN@pembvax1.pembroke.edu
Date: 07/28/94

From:	MX%"al341290@risc1.col.itesm.mx" 27-JUL-1994 14:55:38.18
To:	PAULMANN
CC:
Subj:	PURGE BUG

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 12:29:31 -0700
From: al341290@risc1.col.itesm.mx (Luis Manuel Lepe)
To: circle@marble.bu.edu
Subject: PURGE BUG

  I found a big in circle 2.20, the purge command doesn't work, when I use it
the victim droped it's stuff and lost his link, bur when he reconect, he had
his old stuff!!! What happened?

  And what happend with the interpreter? When the MUD is running, if someone
type a command and don't press enter, the mud stop working until he/she press
the enter key? Is it correct? How can I fix it?

  Another thing... what had happend in the two past weeks? A lighning bolt
broke out net :( for the two past weeks and we were disconected of the world.
Thanks.
-Conan