RE: PURGE BUG

PAULMANN@pembvax1.pembroke.edu
Date: 07/28/94

[stuff removed]

>  And what happend with the interpreter? When the MUD is running, if someone
>type a command and don't press enter, the mud stop working until he/she press
>the enter key? Is it correct? How can I fix it?

this sounds like your individual telnet program (i hope).  The vax account i
use makes it appear that nothing happens after you type the first char on a
line until you hit return.  The mud is still going its just that your machine
is putting the information the mud sends it into a buffer which is sent to
your screen after you hit return.

[stuff removed]
>-Conan

oh, sorry about resending the original back to the mailing list...had a little
bug in my terminal which made the 'DO' key not work
(god i have VAXs some days 8^) )

-pmm