Need some quick coding help

From: Mud Administrator (absolut@b63740.student.cwru.edu)
Date: 07/30/94

Ok..I'm making an "intelligent" mob...one that will understand a few key
phrases (or that's the goal at least).  I've been having a small problem.

How do I get the mob to understand a tell?

I currently have a switch(cmd) for a number of commands (poke,
tickle,etc) and one for tell.

Let's say I want the mob to say something when told "locations".  What do
I need to add to check if the mob has been told "locations"?

i hope that is somewhat clear.  Any comments/suggestions would be
appreciated.

Ace
AbsolutMUD