Linux site

From: Harold Marks (samadams@brahms.udel.edu)
Date: 08/01/94

I appreciate all your help...keep posting to me if you have other ideas,
but for now can someone give me the official linux ftp site or a good one
where I can get linux?  Oh yea, what version or whatever should I use?
Sorry, about posting about linux in the circle mailing-list, flame if you
must.
PS: And no Corrie, i don't have the 3.0 code yet...I just meant when it
comes out I am going to use it.  Do you have a Mud or something you
wanted me to put up on my site, or do you just want to help code, I
didn't get that last part of your post......clarify if you don't mind.

-Panama Red is the terror of the net-
samadams@brahms.udel.edu