Re: OS Question?

From: Corrie Engelbrecht (ww31@convex.uovs.ac.za)
Date: 08/01/94

CircleMud is compatable with Linux (it's developement platform), OS/2, FreeBSD,
generic Unix systems, and most BSD operating systems.
I don't know where you heard Linux is slow, but on a 486SX it oughta present no
problem. Off course, you might wanna think about getting another 4Meg of RAM...
When you say you are using 3.0, do you mean Circle 3.0? Where did you get the
code? Also, I'll help you debug the mud and areas if you'll help me with my
humble attempt :)
Email me personally if interedted.
Hope I helped at all.