Re: STRING command

From: BRiTiSH (clisowsk@mcs.kent.edu)
Date: 08/01/94

> I've been digging through the code adding a few things, and I wanted to
> add a command to modify descriptions and such on objects, mobs and rooms.
> STRING seems to have a lot of it already, but it's all been disabled.

 It has been disabled since prototypes have been installed. All thats
really needed to make it functioning is a few checks to see if the
string you're replacing is on the prototype or not. If it is on the
prototype then you do Not free it, otherwise you do.

--BRiT
--
clisowsk@mcs.kent.edu (BRiTiSH) | Computer Programmers and Significant Others:
aa853@po.cwru.edu (Atari 8-Bit) |"I'm gonna base my next program on her. It'll