dsave queues

thc@interaccess.com
Date: 09/07/94

I was messing around with some ideas last nite and came up with one I want
to toss out..

What about save queues for character saving? Just setting up a simple
queue that works in the game loop at whatever pulse has been
hardcoded in.

I do not have a big public mud to test benefits of this and was
wondering if anyone has tried something like this. The only
real benefits I see is it would help out when there are a lot of peoeple
online and the could would not be difficult to write either.

ideas? criticisms?

-reni