Re: DikuEdit for Windows

From: Mr. Wizard (jsbarrow@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: 09/09/94

On Fri, 9 Sep 1994, Scott D. Treppa wrote:

> Well It certainly is a good solution... Exept the monitor im useing has a
> windows acceleration card and is SVGA :)

I'd wait for the next version.  This version is pretty buggy and lacking
in some areas.  Dikued for DOS is probably a better solution.  Although
his project does show some promise.

||  Joshua Sky Barrow  ||| Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Science ||
|| 19 Central St., #28 ||| "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.    ||
|| Somerville, MA      |||  If you can dream it, you can become it."      ||
|| 02143-2834          |||                                   Unknown      ||
|| (617) 666-0859      ||| E-mail:  jsbarrow@fas.harvard.edu              ||