searching rent files

From: Matt Read (mjr@doc.ic.ac.uk)
Date: 09/10/94

Thanks all for the help, I'm managed to write the procedure to search the rent
files and adjust obj_index accordingly. If anyway wants a copy of the code then
I'll post it here (if enough interest, otherwise mail me direct).

Special thanks to whoever (sorry, I always delete mail and have poor memory) it
was that suggested a method of keeping track of number of objs by checking
once at reboot, then adjusting objsave.c. It works perfectly and has saved an
awful lot of extra work for me.

                Free.