Objects affected by spell_<spells> and cast_<spells>...

From: Milena R. Johnson (mrj1@Ra.MsState.Edu)
Date: 09/16/94

First off, I would like to thank all that helped me out with the second,
third, and fourth attack problem.  I have yet another question for you
Circle experts out there.  If I'm going to add spell affects to objs,
such as detect invis, or add spell castablity (new word?) to objs, such as
magic missle, do I need to add in two defines for those types under spells.c?

Ex.

#define SPELL_TYPE_AFFECT
#define SPELL_TYPE_CAST

And go from there, reediting spells1.c, spells2.c, and magic.c?
Or am I missing the who thing and am going to create mucho havoc, not to
mention a hell of a core size. *shrug*

Lo
mrj1@ra.msstate.edu

|   Wishing I had a cool sign like          |
|   everbody else.                          |