Re: Source Code

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 10/03/94

> something similar, but looking thru my small scrapbook of Circle List
> posts, I cant find it.  Did anyone out there save a copy, or maybe
> actually archive everything posted here (Ras?).  If so, ship me a
> copy and maybe I can make a hypertext archive of this list on the DIKU
> Home Page.

I just dumped two tar files containing all of the CircleMUD mailing
list archives going back to about February 1994.  They're at
ftp.cs.jhu.edu:/pub/CircleMUD/list-*.tar.gz.

Note that I think my own submissions to the list are _not_ in that
archive, because all mail that I write gets archived separately into
a folder of all my outgoing mail.  However, if you think it'll be useful,
I can cull out all my submissions to the mail list from my outgoing
archives.

Jeremy