The God Rooms

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 10/03/94

	The god rooms on my mud are now layed out in a cross.  The center
is the immortal board room 1204 like usual, and it has an inn, a post
office an immortal verison of the public board to allow immorts to write
and read mortal posts from the god rooms.  I used the old one as a
diagram so i didn't have to change the freeze room.  I creatd mobs for
all the correct positions, and a mob to clean up in the zone.  If anyone
wants this abridged, clean cut god zone. Lemme know.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |