Circle list

From: Brett M. Turner (brett@marble.bu.edu)
Date: 10/07/94

As of tonight I have made circle list a moderated and closed list.

To join, it must be approved, as well any listing to the list must be
approved.  This is in response to cpu limitations as well as machine
constraints.  I have gotten no offer to move the list to another site and
with over 157 members to the list I don't see that happening any time
soon.

I am going to be purging the list and providing information as to how to
re-subscribe and the guidelines by which I will accept list members.  I
realize the intent of the list and I will keep that in mind while I
formulate the critera.

-b
    Brett M. Turner                                   brett@marble.bu.edu
                Yaz  -- HexOnyx MUD -- marble.bu.edu 7777