OLC addition

From: Ace (ace@b63740.student.cwru.edu)
Date: 10/08/94

I guess this is to Jeremy,

When you add in the OLC code, is it gonna make the current player files
unusable?  If you don't know for sure, what do you think the chances of
it making a new pfile are?  I'd really hat to add in all of our code
changes just to have to re-add them later on if the OLC additions require
a new pfile.

Ace
AbsolutMUD
__
Ace   ace@b63740.cwru.edu   srk4@po.cwru.edu
Metal Director             WWW->http://b63740.cwru.edu/0/brothers/ace/ace.html
WRUW-FM / Cleveland        AbsolutMUD (b63740.cwru.edu 4000)

Who are you to criticize           |
To judge and burn the tribes       | Put your money where your mouth is
The world will be extinct	   | So I can shove it down your throat.
And your flesh will rot with mine. |