Re: autoloot

From: Wheel of Fish! (piraeus@connectus.com)
Date: 03/05/95

> How did you get autoloot to work again?  Its crashing when I try to do
> the 'do_get' command.. Thats the problem I think.  I'm not calling it right

add the following two sectionts in act.other.c in do_gen_tog

    {"You will no longer autoloot corpses.\r\n",
     "You will now autoloot corpses.\r\n"}

  case SCMD_AUTOLOOT:
     result = PRF_TOG_CHK(ch, PRF_AUTOLOOT);
     break;

don't forget to define the SCMD_AUTOLOOT and PRF_AUTOLOOT in  structs.h (I
thinnk thats the .h file.. *chuckle*)

then in fight.c in void die add the following:

in the variable defines as ACMD(do_get);

then after raw_kill(ch) add the following:

 if (PRF_FLAGGED(vict, PRF_AUTOLOOT))
   do_get(vict, "all corpse", 0, 0);
}

that should do it :)