Re: ASSIGNMOB

From: Ja vel Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 03/10/95

no...:) I guess I phrased it wrong or you misunderstood.. The spec_proc
is written, and assigned.. both in the mob file and the spec_proc.c
file.  Its just that mobs only seem capable of mage spells... I need for
them to have access to all skills not just mage..

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!