Re: stupid newbie question

From: Ja vel Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 03/10/95

Whoa.. It didnt list the < in the manpage..Or at least I didnt catch it..:P
The manual page for patch does not exist on the solaris system, thats why
I'm assuming it is not there..

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!