Donate bug in pl6?

From: Kilkenny (gjerde@badlands.NoDak.edu)
Date: 03/06/95

I just noticed that if you donate only one thing, it will not appear in
the donation.
Like if you donate 2 of the same thing, only one will appear in the
donation room.  I haven't changed anything that should affect this.. bug?

And also identify scrolls don't do anything.. It says scroll disolves,
but it doesn't display anything else than that.. another bug?

Just thought I'd tell you all.. :)

*  Ole Gjerde                                   | Computer Science major  *
*  alias Kilkenny              BrightstarMUD    |    at  North Dakota     *
*                                               |    State University     *
*  Email: Gjerde@Badlands.NoDak.Edu             |-------------------------*
*         Gjerde@Plains.NoDak.Edu               |   Proud user of Linux   *