Bugs

From: Josh Rantane (jrantane@viking.cns.ohiou.edu)
Date: 03/10/95

Hello,
  I've been grabbing the lastest and greatest of the circlemud patches,
and been running them for a wee bit.  I don't know if it's just me, or
what.. but I haven't touched the code yet, so I don't think it's me.
I'm currently running patchlevel 7 (circle 3.0) on a SunOs machine.
I'd look into these more but it's finals week right now, so maybe in a week
I'll figure out whats going on...
Here's a few things I've found:
	When I cast 'create food' it says "Ok.  I seem to have goofed."
	I've been told that:
		openning the chest in room 7913 (monster pen in redferne's
		place) crashes the mud.
		same thing with the wicker basket in room 5061

That's about it for now I guess...
			Laters,
			  Josh