Some Questions

From: Mark Spiro Adams (adams7@ixc.ixc.net)
Date: 03/12/95

I'm running pl7 under Linux 1.2.0. The main circle server compiles ok but
it chokes on the utils, namely autowiz.c, delobs.c,purgeplay.c, and scheck.c.
Is this normal?

Another Q I have is about the world..., I can goto the Rome zone under my
implementor account but how does a mortal player get there? It seems the
exits don't go anywhere... is this intentional or something I'm doing?

How do I use houses?

One last thing... several times I've killed janitors in Midgaard and they
have had an automatic teller in their corpse. It seems harmless because I
can't carry one but something tells me that shouldn't be happening.

Thanks for any info,

Mark Adams
adams7@ixc.net