ansi

From: Andy Davidoff (dert@concrete.resnet.upenn.edu)
Date: 03/13/95

hmmm... you could also add a few lines to act() as we have,
much simpler in my opinion. replace show_string's output with
calls to act and you can put color in room descs, motd, etc.
one more thing, remember to mod parse_input so it'll let you
send _1_ dollar sign. currently it intercepts them and transforms
em into 2. dunno if 'Wheel of Fish' mentioned that one...
found that adding diff tokens was useful as well,
^R == race, or whatever.

adding some extended codes to act() would go a long way in helping
to make it's use global. ppl pass it by cause they cant remember the
parameters. if it were MUCH more powerful ppl would use it all the
time.