Re: How does the gcc compiler handle '\' and '"'

From: Ja vel Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 03/13/95

You musta missed one or two.. :)  That should be working fine.. Just
check out the line numbers you get the errors in..

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!