Re: olc

From: Carl Tashian (carl@cain.telalink.net)
Date: 09/26/95

On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, DeMONTRios wrote:
>     Well, I've seen olc on Hexonyx MUD.
>
>     Besides, does anyone know the new site of this MUD? I think this
> one is the greatest CircleMUD, all new features that were included
> in pl8 were running there for a long time and it has a unique
> multiclass system that really rocks :)

Thanks :)

>     If anyone knows the new site, reply to me :)

We are having site problems right now, unfortunately, so HexOnyx is not
up and running. We're still doing code development on it (Pythe and I
are working on it on our Linux boxes :), and the mud should be
back up on a full link, with old pfiles intact, sometime in October. (maybe
even sooner.. who knows)