Re: Circle: Re: hello?

From: Andy Davidoff (dert@concrete.resnet.upenn.edu)
Date: 05/09/95

> > yeah. there is a bug in spell_parser.c mag_objs(), gotta make sure it
> > checks that the staff is not an area-attack spell (earthquake) before
> > casting it for every dude in the room. thanks to nivek for the bug report.
> > the circle list for actual CODERS is at concrete.resnet.upenn.edu...
> > -dert       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> What ya mean "actual CODERS"??? What does that make us at the circle@norway
> list then?? players?? wow, I wonder who's been so kind as to do the changes
> on my mud then...*peer*
> Well, seriously, I am curious as to any differences between the two mailing-
> lists...any1?

aint try to offend anyone, just trying to give the second list some
purpose. i dont like receiving 100 flames in the mail that have nothing
to do with me, and i do like discussion of coding techniques. i'm tryin
to provide an alternative to world discussion and newbie help. it's
important to distinguish between the interests of builders and newbies to
circle admin and the interests of the programmers of circle muds.