another question about AFF

SROWAN@WVNVM.WVNET.EDU
Date: 05/25/95

God, I'm beginning to feel like an idiot.
Thanks to everyone who replied to to my earlier post about AFF's, I can't
believe I forgot to declare them in constants.c.  Well, now everything works
but one aspect of the new spells.  In function void list_one_char in act.
informative.c, where it checks to see if a character in the room is affected
by sanctuary or blind, I added two of these new spells to the list of if
statements...but it doesn't work.  The code follows:

if (IS_AFFECTED(i, AFF_HOLYMIGHT))
  act("....$e is bathed.........", FALSE, i, 0, ch, TO_VICT);

if (IS_AFFECTED(i, AFF_DARKFORCE))
  act("...$e is bathed..........", FALSE, i, 0, ch, TO_VICT);

if (IS_AFFECTED(i, AFF_BLIND))
  act("...$e gropes about blindly!.", FALSE, i, 0, ch, TO_VICT);

It'll show that the person is sancted or blind, but not the new spells.
Everything is declared as far as I can tell, and a similar statement works
in do_score to show the player that they are affected by the spells.  So,
I can't figure out why it doesn't work here.  (Is it just that I'm tired
and not thinking clearly?)

Thanks,

Steve