Re: ROOM_TUNNEL

From: Phil Priston (phil@marlyext.com)
Date: 05/30/95

Joey Buttafuco <denitto@chipsworld.bridge.net> Typed:>>

_> I was just wondering wether it would be more advantageous if in
_> act.movement.c instead of just checking to see if someone was in the
_> ROOM_TUNNEL, wouldn't it be better to check if that player was a PC or not?
_>
_> For example, I have a zone which is mostly tunnels.  A player cannot go
_> into the room if a mob has either wandered into the room, or is loaded
_> there, making the zone pointless...  It would be better if only one pc
_> were able to enter the room, rather than one body.
_>
_> 			Aldebaran

Or perhaps have it so that tunnels have a 'volume' therefore limiting
the 'amount of person' in the tunnel, so a rat mob could fit in with
a PC but a giant could not get in at all....
*SHRUG*
	Phil...