Re: ROOM_TUNNEL

From: Brian Monroe (monroeb@LEXUS.hsc.colorado.edu)
Date: 05/30/95

Regarding all this ROOM_TUNNEL stuff, I think it may be worth working on
a skill called BLOCK_EXIT that you can give a fighter class person who is
guarding an entrance or exit.

You could also use it in ROOM_TUNNEL, and define BLOCK_EXIT as the
direction you came from, so if you run into a monster in an east-west
passage, he's blocking further progress west, and you're blocking further
progress east.  For one to proceed, the other must die (or some wimp
could run...)

Justa thot