Is there a Mailing List Archive?

From: Lewis Beard (lewis@freud.inst.com)
Date: 06/07/95

All,

I'm new to the list. Is there an archive of recent and old
CircleMUD conversations? I want to avoid asking things talked
about recently. I joined the group because I want to do my own
mud in CIrcle and/or possibly help someone else code or make areas if they
are new.

I eagerly await the release of 3.0, tho the beta is surely
giving me something to look at anyway. :)

Lewis
--
Lewis Beard   lewis@freud.inst.com        http://freud.inst.com/gh/lewis.html
Buzzcut:"Beavis, go wash up! You've got crap and filth all over you!"