Re: Is there a Mailing List Archive?

From: Ryan Watkins (vamp@dimensionx.com)
Date: 06/07/95

On Wed, 7 Jun 1995, Lewis Beard wrote:

> I'm new to the list. Is there an archive of recent and old
> CircleMUD conversations? I want to avoid asking things talked
> about recently.

A long time ago I played with the idea of indexing the mail archive for
the web in hypermail, and got a copy of it from Jeremy, but then I
discovered it was in MH format - ugh.  I think he put a copy up on the
FTP site though.

> I eagerly await the release of 3.0, tho the beta is surely
> giving me something to look at anyway. :)

Join the crowd.

- ryan, not dead, just working.

Ryan L. Watkins                email: vamp@dnx.com
HTML Hacker / System Admin       url: http://www.dnx.com/vamp/vamp.html
Dimension X, Inc.              phone: 415.296.0100