Re: Charisma

From: Daniel [Trice] Koepke (dkoepke@global.california.com)
Date: 07/18/95

On Tue, 18 Jul 1995, Lincoln Chan wrote:

> Daniel, try looking at the code before making suggestions.  number() is
> a random (laugh, psuedo-random) function that returns a number from
> value a to value b (inclusive).  Also, the aggressive mob check is not
> in update.c (update.c?!?  what version are you looking at?!?).

	If you can read, I clearly stated I'm not looking at CircleMUD
code, I'm doing it from memory.  I support the NiMUD package, so if I get
my stuff crossed, it's not because I'm blind, it's because I don't have
CircleMUD.  I know what number is, that's what I said it was.  So, before
you start flaming me, learn how to read.  If you want to know why I'm on
the Circle list or providing code, it's because I'm tired of boring old
MUDs, and I like tinkering and difficulties.  I won't flame you, I have
already said you can't read -- but that obviously has to be the truth, I
plaster that I don't use a Circle-based MUD all over my messages.  If you
have a problem with me trying to help, or me in general, then go to Hell,
and skip my messages.  If you, however, were just being arrogant and
trying to show off, fine.  I've done that before.  But it makes you look
more of a fool than me.

--
dak@krimson [mud.california.com/140.174.210.5 1234]